A mini-guide about the body states of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
Important – The topic is complex and some of these articles are very old (some of them have born as training notes and could be not so clear); if you want to economically help us to renew some of them: become a supporter by following our Core Course.
The basics of the interactions
- 6DKF’s interactions: from the strong blow to the light touch – The various types of contacts with the opponent
- The 6DKF’s Solid Contacts – What the solid contacts are and how they work
- The 6DKF’s Liquid and Fluid Contacts – What the liquid and fluid contacts are and how they work
- Liquid, Fluid and Solid: an exchange sample – Practical examples of how to connect the body states
- Unpredictability: combine liquid and solid movements – How to exploit the state changes
- Softness and hardness, flexibility and rigidity – How, why and when the body states should be implemented
The next step
- The path to the soft movements – How to teach our body to exploit the power of softness
- How to acquire the Soft Touch skill – How to acquire one of the most useful capabilities of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- Advanced concepts: the Persistent Movements – An advanced level skill to manage our action in combat
- Persistent movements: examples and learning – How the Persistent Movements work and how to learn them
- Muscles chain: the difference between rigid and soft – A small difference that makes a big difference
- Hitting with softness – What does it mean to hit with softness in 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- How to combine softness and power – How to connect accesso to the strength of softness
The exercise to learn to manage the state changes
- Basic tools: the pole – The third fundamental practice of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- Basic tools: the cloth – The first fundamental practice of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- Basic tools: the Hanging Speedball – The second fundamental practice of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- The elastic rope and the contact with the opponent – An advanced exercise to develop reactivity and tactile sensitivity
- Advanced exercises: the dynamic water bottle – A good practice to improve the Soft Touch skill
In-depth video courses
- Chin Na: Principles and Learning – A visual and deep explanation of all the fundamental aspects of Chin Na
- Hand grip strength conditioning – How to improve the capability to grab of our hands
- Trapping – The most effective method to reach a favorable position to execute a Chin Na
- All the skills of 6 Dragons Kung Fu – A complete list of all the most important capabilities that 6 Dragons Kung Fu aims to develop
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].