How to ask for specific articles
Our main goal is to create training paths to promote your martial growth.
It is with this intention that we have decided to give you the opportunity to make specific content requests:
- Articles about arguments of your interest (related to the topics that we usually treat, read 6DKF: what does it teach?)
- Answers to specific questions about Kung fu, self-defense, meditation or martial arts in general (read for example Question and answers)
- Prioritize articles / lessons that are already in our planning (the ones that are only announced, “more about this later”, etc.)
- Unlock articles that are reserved for premium users (the ones that are not visible, read 6 Dragons Kung Fu on Patreon)
- Update and expand dated articles (the ones that are older, shorter, too generic, etc.)
The time has come to give voice to your requests: this way we will be able to reply to your specific needs in the best way.
How does it work
We have decided to build a direct channel of communication and the path is very simple:
- Contact us by e-mail at the address [email protected]
- Expose your idea and / or your interest (1 item at a time)
- Specify a free small donation that you want to make (yes, we need your help to continue sharing our Kung Fu)
- We will answer you on the feasibility or otherwise of your request (or if it is already near to publication)
- If we accept the request (and only in this case), you make the donation ( with PayPal, we will explain you how)
- We will insert into our planning what you have requested
- We will try to publish, as soon as possible, what you have asked for
- We will add a mention of thanks in the specific article requested by you
- We will give you special discounts for our courses
The idea is to help us to continue to share ways to learn Kung Fu online (read Online learning and martial arts: is it possible?).
If you like what we are doing: this is your opportunity to say thank you.
Without your help, this project could not exist and continue.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.