All our Kung Fu mini-guides
This is the index of all the Kung Fu (and martial arts) guides that we offer for free.
Free mini-guides index:
- A free home study Chin Na course for beginners – A basic course for the Chin Na learning (joint locks, etc.)
- The meaning of sparring fighting in martial arts – A step by step approach to sparring (controlled fight for training and study)
- Everything you should know about breakfalls – A guide to basic breakfalls (controlled fallings) techniques
- A quick way to learn what is the meaning of martial art – Martial arts from a philosophical point of view
- Online Kung Fu training: exercises and tools – A guide about training organization (home study)
- Forget everything you know about multiple opponents fighting – A guide that separating fantasy and reality gives you an opportunity to save your life
- Self-Defense: is it possible to always be ready to fight? – A series of articles about how to be prepared for self-defense sudden fights
- Learning the use of weapons – Your first approach with the 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s martial weapons
- How to train without risks – All the most important safety tips about your daily training <- NEW!
More free courses:
- A full and free online guide to 6 Dragons Kung Fu – This is our core full and free home study Kung Fu course
- Kung Fu near me – A free video course about safety in Kung Fu training
More about 6 Dragons Kung Fu:
- If this is your first visit, to have a general view of what we offer, read Free Kung Fu lessons
- If you want information about our core video course (for supporters only), read A Home Study Kung Fu Video Course: from beginner to expert
- If you want to see our thematic video courses (not free), read Home study 6 Dragons Kung Fu Courses
- If you want to sustain our work with a monthly donation and receive special benefits, see our Official Patreon Page
- If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, go Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].