All our Kung Fu mini-guides
This is the index of all the Kung Fu (and martial arts) guides that we offer for free.
Free mini-guides index:
- A free home study Chin Na course for beginners – A basic course for the Chin Na learning (joint locks, etc.)
- The meaning of sparring fighting in martial arts – A step by step approach to sparring (controlled fight for training and study)
- Everything you should know about breakfalls – A guide to basic breakfalls (controlled fallings) techniques
- A quick way to learn what is the meaning of martial art – Martial arts from a philosophical point of view
- Online Kung Fu training: exercises and tools – A guide about training organization (home study)
- Forget everything you know about multiple opponents fighting – A guide that separating fantasy and reality gives you an opportunity to save your life
- Self-Defense: is it possible to always be ready to fight? – A series of articles about how to be prepared for self-defense sudden fights <- NEW!
More free courses:
- A full and free online guide to 6 Dragons Kung Fu – This is our core full and free home study Kung Fu course
- Kung Fu near me – A free video course about safety in Kung Fu training
More about 6 Dragons Kung Fu:
- If this is your first visit, to have a general view of what we offer, read Free Kung Fu lessons
- If you want information about our core video course (for supporters only), read A Home Study Kung Fu Video Course: from beginner to expert
- If you want to see our thematic video courses (not free), read Home study 6 Dragons Kung Fu Courses
- If you want to sustain our work with a monthly donation and receive special benefits, see our Official Patreon Page
- If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, go Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.