A HOME STUDY TRAINING COURSE
BECOME A REAL
Show your support and share your Kung Fu:
How to ask for specific articles
Our main goal is to create training paths to promote your martial growth.
It is with this intention that we have decided to give you the opportunity to make specific content requests:
- Articles about arguments of your interest (related to the topics that we usually treat, read 6DKF: what does it teach?)
- Answers to specific questions about Kung fu, self-defense, meditation or martial arts in general (read for example Question and answers)
- Prioritize articles / lessons that are already in our planning (the ones that are only announced, “more about this later”, etc.)
- Unlock articles that are reserved for premium users (the ones that are not visible, read 6 Dragons Kung Fu on Patreon)
- Update and expand dated articles (the ones that are older, shorter, too generic, etc.)
The time has come to give voice to your requests: this way we will be able to reply to your specific needs in the best way.
How does it work
We have decided to build a direct channel of communication and the path is very simple:
- Contact us by e-mail at the address [email protected]
- Expose your idea and / or your interest (1 item at a time)
- Specify a free small donation that you want to make (yes, we need your help to continue sharing our Kung Fu)
- We will answer you on the feasibility or otherwise of your request (or if it is already near to publication)
- If we accept the request (and only in this case), you make the donation ( with PayPal, we will explain you how)
- We will insert into our planning what you have requested
- We will try to publish, as soon as possible, what you have asked for
- We will add a mention of thanks in the specific article requested by you
- We will give you special discounts for our courses
The idea is to help us to continue to share ways to learn Kung Fu online (read Online learning and martial arts: is it possible?).
If you like what we are doing: this is your opportunity to say thank you.
Without your help, this project could not exist and continue.
Ground crawling exercises In this article, we want to see 5 types of ground crawling exercises for beginners. Important premises: Do stretching before starting (read Basic soft stretching and How to correctly perform stretching) These exercises can be performed as a warm-up (read Basic warm-up and How to correctly perform warm-up) Train safely, do not […]
Lesson 3 – How to feel the Qi Do I have to be an expert to perceive my Qi? You do not have to be a Qi Gong practitioner to perceive your Qi, everyone can do it. In the first lesson of this chapter, we have tried to describe Qi with the words but this […]
Lesson 2 – What is Qi Gong? Qi Gong: 4000 years of evolution After quickly a brief introduction to what Qi is (read Lesson 8.1), let’s move on to describe what Qi Gong is: the word literally means “energy work” and it represents the study and the application of everything is related to Qi. Qi […]
Lesson 1 – What is Qi? Qi: the wrong view A note by Master Kongling – I try to be a rational teacher and I have thought a lot before deciding to publish this chapter because the Qi-related theory is not scientifically organized (not in a western way) and this makes it susceptible to a […]
Punches: the difference between self-defense and sport competitions Let’s start with a few premises in relation to Sports competitions and self-defense. Sports competitions: In most of the full-contact combat sports where striking is allowed (boxing, MMA, etc.), protective gloves are worn (read How to do sparring) The gloves are provided with a padding that serves […]
What is Master Kongling’s background? A note by Master Kongling – A small premise: as I said many times, I do not like to talk about myself or my experiences (I’m light years away from the type of martial artist I would like to be), if I do it, it is because it can be […]