How to train safely following our home study courses (mini-guide)
- Online learning and martial arts: is it possible? – A serious discussion about the effectiveness of online training
- How to start practicing 6DKF – The first steps to prepare your body and your mind to the martial practice
- The right age to start practice – How to know if you are too young or too old to start practicing Kung Fu
- How to start practicing from scratch – The absolute beginner path to start with 6 Dragons Kung Fu
Before the practice begins:
- How to correctly perform warm-up – Before starting any kind of martial activity it is mandatory to warm our body (to avoid injuries, etc.)
- Basic warm-up – An example of a simple warm-up good for various types of practitioners
- How to correctly perform stretching – After a good warm-up we must perform a few elongations (with special attention to the limbs / joints involved)
- Basic soft stretching – Simple stretching exercises good for all levels of experience
How to avoid unnecessary risks during the practice:
- Dojo (guan): rules, respect and etiquette – This is the “bible” of a proficient and righteous training
- Acceptance and prevention of pain – How to address the pain and the effort without traumas
- Safe training: the 3 errors rule – One of the most important rules of safety during the workout
- Measure ourselves with errors – To make mistakes is important, it is the only way to learn something truly useful
- The most suitable places to train – How to choose the most adapt training area
- How to train safely – A list of things to do and not do during the martial practice
- How to do sparring – How to perform sparring session without competitivity and avoiding the damages
- Learn Kung Fu online: free introductory video course – A small video course about the basic rules of safety during practice
- A full and free online guide to 6 Dragons Kung Fu – Our core home study course (from beginner to expert)
- Free online Kung Fu mini-guides – All of our mini-guides about Kung Fu
How to solve the most common problems:
- 5 regeneration practices to recover after training – After an intense workout, the best way to be ready for the next day is to perform the right reovery practices
- How to minimize the chance of hand breaking while fighing – How to preserve the integrity of the hands
- Resume training after a period of inactivity – What if you must stop your daily routine for a week?
If you want to go Pro:
- From white belt to black belt: your path – The most complete way to learn 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- Kung Fu home study video courses’ structure – How all our video courses are made (type of content, characteristics, etc.)
- Our Kung Fu Video courses – Buy our Premium courses (divided into specific categories)
- Kung Fu exams: online graduation – How to graduate on 6 Dragons Kung Fu
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].