Basic fighting techniques course includes: guard stances, kicks, punches, elbows, knees, parries, deviations, dodges, basic mobility, basic falls, basic projections, basic constraints, sample combinations, hints of ground fighting and ideas / tips on how to start training the whole.
This course is perfect for beginners / intermediate, it includes a selection of basic techniques that allow you to learn how to face a real fight; the lessons does not cover everything about 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s fighting system but give you all the necessary information to:
- Potentially face any kind of bare hand combat situation
- Learn how to gain (at least) a chance to prevail
The techniques provided must be studied, trained, tested with a daily training base to be concretely interiorized.
In this guide to fighting techniques, you can rapidly:
- Learn what is the path to reach a good technical level
- Learn the basic dynamics of a fight
- Learn what works, what not and why
- Learn how to increase your fighting skills
In this course you will not find:
- Complex / advanced techniques and training
- Psychological / mental aspects
- The course consists of various lessons
- The course starts within 48 working hours of confirmation of receipt of payment
- The course’s lessons are generally published every 3 working days
- You can access the next lesson only after having studied the previous one
- The course includes exercises with specific training tools not provided with the course (but they are not mandatory)
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.