How to study online and train from your home (mini-guide)
- Online learning and martial arts: is it possible? – A serious discussion about the effectiveness of online training
- The right age to start practice – How to know if you are too young or too old to start practicing Kung Fu
- Dojo (guan): rules, respect and etiquette – The necessary safety and respect rules to be followed for a serious training
- 6DKF: what does it teach? – What are the contents of 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
How to train, the preparation:
- How to start practicing 6DKF – The first steps to prepare your body and your mind to the martial practice
- Practical examples of daily training time subdivision – How to organize a daily workout without being a Shaolin monk
- 6 Dragons Kung Fu training sessions’ structure – How to choose the daily exercise to perform in your workout
- 6 Dragons Kung Fu exercises’ characteristics – Everything you need to know about how to execute 6DKF’s exercises
- Learn Kung Fu online: free introductory video course – A small video course about the basic rules of safety during practice
- How to train to master the 6 Dragons Kung Fu Style – The mental attitude and the correct path to develop your 6 dragons
- Optimizing the available time – How to optimize as much as possible the time at your disposal
The training session organization:
- How to correctly perform warm-up – Before starting any kind of martial activity it is mandatory to warm our body (to avoid injuries, etc.)
- Basic warm-up – An example of a simple warm-up good for various types of practitioners
- How to correctly perform stretching – After a good warm-up we must perform a few elongations (with special attention to the limbs / joints involved)
- Same exercises, different execution – How to make your body and your mind always focused and increase your muscle memory
- Training: examples of constant changes – Practical ideas about how to make the same practice always focused
- Intensity of training: depends on what? – What makes an exercises list harder or easier to be executed?
- How to train in 6DKF: specific exercises – What are the most important exercises to include in your sessions?
- Achieve maximum performance – How to obtain as fast as possible the best results
- Workout music: how, when, why – How to correctly employ audio and video stimulation to build motivation
How to solve the most common problems:
- 5 effective ways to find a training partner – Without a training partner we cannot work on Chin Na techniques
- Safe training: the 3 errors rule – One of the most important rules of safety during the workout
- How to train with perseverance – How to start building your martial training self-discipline
- Acceptance and prevention of pain – How to address the pain and the effort without traumas
- Resume training after a period of inactivity – What if you must stop your daily routine for a week?
- Move us where crouches an ox: manage the fighting space – You do not need a big gym to train in Kung Fu
The most interesting training tools:
- Secret Shaolin training tools – Some of the ancient tools used by Shaolin monk to condition their bodies (hands, fingers, wrists, etc.)
- The exercise with the plastic or rattan ring – The Wing Chun ring training for tactile sensitivity, spatial intelligence development (etc.)
- A Wing Chun wooden dummy like in PVC – A perfect dummy for a solo workout (beginners only)
- The basic equipment for training in 6DKF – All the basic materials that you need to start practice tomorrow
- 6DKF’s basic equipment: explanation – The explanation of each training tool of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- All of our training tips – All the articles and tutorials on this site about training (methods, tricks, etc.)
- Training session samples – Various types of training sessions examples (divided by duration, intensity and level of preparation)
- Everything about sparring – How to approach with sparring and different practices (to develop specific skills)
- All the training exercises – A detailed description of all the training exercises that you can perform to build your Kung Fu
- All the conditioning practices – How to attain real capabilities through daily practice (iron body, etc.)
- All the techniques – The fighting techniques (and not only) of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- The training tools – A complete list of martial arts training equipment
Our free courses:
- A full and free online guide to 6 Dragons Kung Fu – Our core home study course (from beginner to expert)
- Free online Kung Fu mini-guides – All of our mini-guides about Kung Fu
If you want to go Pro:
- From white belt to black belt: your path – The most complete way to learn 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- Kung Fu home study video courses’ structure – How all our video courses are made (type of content, characteristics, etc.)
- Our Kung Fu Video courses – Buy our Premium courses (divided into specific categories)
- Follow our core video course – Become a supporter and practice through a guided path from white to black belt (starting from Practitioner plan)
- Kung Fu exams: online graduation – How to graduate on 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- Questions / answers about Kung Fu, courses and more – A FAQ about our Kung Fu video course
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].