A free mini-guide about the basics of a safe Kung Fu training
This is a mini-course that introduces all the others, it gives the basic rudiments to start a serious and constant workout.The video list (in order):
- How to start training
- Training area and external people
- What you need to train
- The respect during training
A note by Master Kongling – After this course you are ready to address the study of: our free and complete online Kung Fu course (free for everyone), our Core Course on Patreon (with a tutor, training exercises and progressive lessons from white to black belt), all the other video courses (visuals and about specific topics).
Become a monthly Patreon donor if you want more videos like these
See the tiers (starting from 1$ / month): 6 Dragons Kung Fu on Patreon.
In-depth video courses
- Basic 6 Dragons Kung Fu Exercises – The fundamental practices to start to build real martial skills
- Basic free hand fighting techniques – A Premium video course about all the core techniques of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- How to train without risks – A mini-guide to train safely and effectively with your partners
- How to start practicing from scratch – The path to transform you into a real martial arts practitioner
Reply in the comments and share your experience:
- What kind of training are you interested in?
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].