6 Dragons Kung Fu’s video courses goal
After a long and careful reflection, we decided to publish Premium Home Study Video Courses about 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
The goal we set ourselves are to offer:
- A linear, straight line of learning – Each argument is addressed from the start to the end, without unuseful delays
- More detailed visual explanations – If you truly want to learn deeply, the best learning method is and will always be the visual one (it is for this reason that we have invested in good quality video equipment)
- Adaptable and updatable contents (for free) – This way each lesson / course is not static, they will be integrated and or exposed better
- Explanations as much as possible practical – It is better to extrapolate the theory from the practice to acquire real capabilities
How the 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s video courses are made
All the home study video courses are made to be as much as possible:
- Modular and gradual – All the courses start from a specific level of knowledge (beginner, intermediate, etc.) and evolves without leaving nothing implied
- Connected to the martial practice – We want to share notions that are practical, useful and focused on specific goals
- Adherent to the needs of the practitioner – In years and years of a live training we know all the most common difficulties, errors and aspirations and we address them one by one
What is the common structure of the video courses
- An introduction – A brief explanation about what you need to follow the course and its evolution
- Various videos lessons – Exhaustive but brief videos boxed in specific a specific didactic plan
- Practical explanations – Causes, effects and reasons why a given task (a technique, an exercise, etc.) should be done or not done in the described way
- Visual examples – Execution methods, examples of application, particular cases, common errors, etc.
Why isn’t the course a single long video?
The time for passive 1-hour Kung Fu courses on VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray (etc.) is over. We have decided to structure our courses as single staggered videos because, this way:
- The practitioner can better absorb the content of each lesson week per week (instead of looking at everything at once with the inevitable decline in concentration and loss of interest in a few days)
- Since the course is structured in several lessons, it is possible for the instructors to replace and / or add parts that can be improved or better explored / explained (even in relation to the students’ interaction)
- The practitioner has the necessary time to put gradually into practice what he has learned from each lesson (without skipping any step)
- We can verify that, to all intents and purposes, those who receive the coveted participation certificate have really taken part in each lesson
A note by Master Kongling – Remember, the price you pay for the course should be seen as an “offer” to support the work of divulgation of the school and in no case as a “purchase”: Kung Fu cannot be sold, given away or purchased, the real price to pay for the final result is the sum of discipline, concentration and preparation that you put in the following the instructions of the teacher.
Why video courses are the best way to learn our Kung Fu?
The reasons are simple:
- If you like our free contents you will surely like the Premium ones because they are deeper, faster, visual and straight-lined
- You can see as many times you want each lesson (anywhere and anytime), gaining the possibility to catch even the smallest detail
- Again, with a long dojo / guan training experience at our shoulders, we know all the errors that the practitioners do (they are always the same) and we describe how to avoid / correct them
- The courses are not static, they are interactive, we know that each practitioner has specific needs, so you can ask for more explanations and we can reply to you with direct responses and / or (in the case of general interest) directly with specific videos
What is the best way to follow 6DKF’s video courses?
These are only indications but, to have the most complete and effective experience, the righteous practitioner should:
- Don’t skip any part (especially what concerns your safety)
- See each video lesson at least 3 times
- Take small notes during the first view
- Ask what is not clear in the comments
- Put into practice what has been learned (through the eventual exercises, tests, etc.)
- Practicing with constancy, regularity and respect for the art (Kung Fu is not a one-time “course”, it is a lifelong path that never ends)
- Do not do more or less than is suggested (this is important especially for beginners)
A note by Master Kongling – If you think that a video course could be a secondary choice, a low-intensity path or an easy way out: you are totally wrong, we aim for the maximum possible martial result so I will ask you everything you can give. My last advice is: avoid shortcuts, this is the best way to get quality results. In all other cases, Kung Fu will hardly develop in you. Do not forget it.
Choose your course here: Premium Home Study Video Courses.
- Is 6 Dragons Kung Fu effective? – How can you know if 6DKF is working or not?
- 6 Dragons Kung Fu review (by Cristian Albertini) – What other martial artists think about 6DKF?
Reply in the comments and share your experience:
- What video course would you like to try?
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].