Understand the meaning of martial arts: a mini-guide
- A relentless pursuit – The evolution of a martial arts practitioner never ends
- The fighter and the warrior – The apparently light difference between a fighter and a warrior
- Warrior’s self control – The deep meaning of martial arts
- When a belt becomes a blindfold – The value of a black belt in relation to the martial growth
- 7 principles to become a better fighter – How to follow a serious martial arts path
The consequences of martial practice:
- 10 things that change for 6DKF’s practitioners (physical) – What happens to the body of a daily practitioner
- 12 Things That change for 6DKF’s practitioners (mental) – What happens to the mind of a daily practitioner
- The more we practice, the happier we are – The martial practice is an inexhaustible source of positivity
Violence and martial arts:
- Violence and martial arts – Two different development
- The 3 alerts of a Shaolin monk – The example of humility of the Shaolin monks
- The 6DKF’s diagram about the use of violence – In which cases it is allowed to apply violence
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].