An example of a novice daily session of 6DKF (1 hour, with, at least, a partner):
- 5 minutes of running on the hands (the partner holds our legs raised)
- 5 minutes of abdominal pressure with the fingers (one on each other, series of 25)
- 5 minutes of fabric cloth exercise (entire body, with a plastic bag)
- 5 minutes of hand chain with the partner (punching drill)
- 5 minutes of ground sparring (focusing on levers / lockings, slight contact)
- 5 minutes of basic Chin Na (from standing position)
- 5 minutes of fallings (with a push of the partner)
- 5 minutes of sparring (with soft foam sticks, full contact)
- 5 minutes of review of rope rotations techniques
- 5 minutes of balance training (pushing the partner with legs and maintaining a stable kung fu stance)
- 5 minutes of abs in couple with the partner (eg. using his weight)
- 5 minutes of throw and deviation of a shoe (4-6m away, with any limb / body element)
This is a good training for who is starting to know the 6DKF, it is not dangerous and it does require a medium effort. Even this time we have not included too specific tools, only specific exercises (Chin Na, etc.).
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.