The basic Chin Na (Qinna) mini-guide
- Dojo (guan): rules, respect and etiquette – The necessary safety and respect rules to be followed for a serious training
- 5 effective ways to find a training partner – Without a training partner we cannot work on Chin Na techniques
- How to correctly perform warm-up – Before starting any kind of martial activity it is mandatory to warm our body (to avoid injuries, etc.)
- How to correctly perform stretching – After a good warm-up we must perform a few elongations (with special attention to the limbs / joints involved)
How to learn Chin Na
- Chin Na – What are Chin Na techniques and what is their application
- Chin Na: the basics – The fundamentals steps to effectively work with Chin Na
- Chin Na: basic exercises – How to gain the necessary skill level to proficiently execute Chin Na
- A scheme to quickly learn any kind of technique – The learning path of each technique clearly explained
- The best way to study technique: 10 tips – Tips to deepen the Chin Na profound understanding
- 4 Tips to effectively apply any fighting technique – The characteristics of a perfect Chin Na technique application in a real context
- Conditioning check for flexibility – What is the correct level of flexibility to better resist to Chin Na application
Training and conditioning tools
- How to train your fingers: 4 exercises – Against a trained opponent, if our fingers are not strong it is not easy to apply Chin Na techniques
- Strengthen the hand hold with walnuts: 3 exercises – A good grip conditioning of our hands is a mandatory step
- Secret Shaolin training tools – Some of the ancient tools used by Shaolin monk to condition their bodies (hands, fingers, wrists, etc.)
Chin Na techniques
- My first Chin Na technique: finger grabbing – Relatively easy to execute (in favorable context), fingers manipulation can be used against any kind of opponent
- Chin Na: how to break a clenched finger – An incredibly simple but effective way to break a closed finger
- Chin Na technique: twist the wrist – A basic but effective technique that works on the opponent’s wrist useful to learn the fundamentals of Chin Na
- Chin Na technique: twist the elbow – An advanced technique that works on the opponent’s elbow (effective even against conditioned fighters)
In-depth video courses
- Chin Na: Principles and Learning – A visual and deep explanation of all the fundamental aspects of Chin Na
- Hand grip strength conditioning – How to improve the capability to grab of our hands
- Trapping – The most effective method to reach a favorable position to execute a Chin Na
- 7 principles to become a better fighter – A few tips to understand how to boost our martial growth
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].