A 5-hours session (high intensity)
An example of an advanced daily training session of 6 Dragons Kung Fu (5 hours, individual, including some special / specific tools and exercises):
- 10 minutes of self-infliction of blows with 2 short sticks (modulating the intensity in relation to our conditioning level)
- 10 minutes of free running / parkour with free blows (lateral jumps, rollings, climbing, etc.)
- 10 minutes of training with the 75 Kg punching bag (arms only)
- 10 minutes of training with the 75 Kg punching bag (legs only)
- 10 minutes of training with the 75 Kg punching bag (upper and lower limbs)
- 10 minutes of big falls, fast standing up, guard and jump (read Everything you should know about breakfalls)
- 10 minutes of high-speed fighting with 5 moving targets hanging on bungee cords (arms only, read Basic tools: the Hanging Speedball)
- 10 minutes of high-speed fighting with 5 moving targets hanging on bungee cords (legs only)
- 10 minutes of high-speed fighting with 5 moving targets hanging on bungee cords (upper and lower limbs)
- 10 minutes of fighting with 5 high-speed moving targets hanging on bungee cords (with the long stick)
- 10 minutes of fighting with 5 high-speed moving targets hanging on bungee cords (with the 3 sections stick)
- 10 minutes of acrobatic kicks (with a single moving target at choice)
- 10 minutes of punches with a moving target at choice and bricks in hand (5kg per hand)
- 10 minutes of bounces against the wall with flying kicks
- 10 minutes of walking on the wall with feet with hands on the ground (with the 25kg vest, read The weighted vest)
- 10 minutes of soft powerful fists to extinguish a candle (inside a glass vase unscrewed)
- 10 minutes of 4 limbs running to the ground with legs and arms (launching a Tennis ball on targets at choice and recovering)
- 10 minutes of dodging left and right of a rope with stand up and free combined attack (the rope has to be just above the height of the elbow, read Preparing body to dodge punches (“U” motion))
- 60 minutes of wooden dummy (full body, without protections, for impact conditioning, read Conditioning check for the impact)
- 60 minutes of 6DKF’s forms (at maximum intensity, intention and speed)
Remember this is absolutely not a training for a novice, it is dangerous and it requires an extremely high effort.
Even this time we’ve included some specific tools (the wooden dummy, etc.) and some more particular exercises (6DKF’s forms, etc.), do not worry, we will see everything with specific articles.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].