A 5-hours session (high intensity)
An example of an advanced daily training session of 6 Dragons Kung Fu (5 hours, individual, including some special / specific tools and exercises):
- 10 minutes of extreme body tension and immediate relaxation (concentrating on the Qi flow, read The use of Qi in the 6DKF’s meaning)
- 20 minutes of various kind of moving jumps (high, low, knees to chest, rotating, etc., read for example 5 jumping exercises ideal for beginners / warm-up)
- 20 minutes of various kind of exercises for the kip-up (even with a 15-25Kg water bag)
- 20 minutes of running (even with a 20-25Kg water bag)
- 10 minutes of high-speed fighting against 9 poles (upper limbs only, about 1m of distance between both of them, read Basic tools: the pole)
- 10 minutes of high-speed fighting against 9 poles (lower limbs only)
- 10 minutes of high-speed fighting against 9 poles (full body)
- 10 minutes of precision training with the 3 sections stick
- 10 minutes of dynamic sword training with the fabric cloth and full body (high speed, long throws, read Basic tools: the cloth)
- 10 minutes of fabric cloth training (with a rope instead of the fabric cloth, read The elastic rope and the contact with the opponent)
- 10 minutes of dynamic lifting of the water bag (20-25Kg, with circular movements, read Rotations to strengthen your legs: an exercise)
- 30 minutes of high-speed fighting against a speedball hanging on an elastic rope on another (small space, real obstacles, read Basic tools: the Hanging Speedball)
- 10 minutes of fabric cloth training (with a 1.5l water bottle instead of the fabric cloth)
- 10 minutes of tractions on the arms with climbing technique (even with the 20-25Kg vest, read How to climb over a wall)
- 50 minutes of ground fighting 6DKF’s forms execution
- 60 minutes of hands and legs conditioning (with weights in ma bu stance, read The correct position of the rider (ma bu))
Remember this is absolutely not a training for a novice, it is dangerous and it requires a high effort.
Even this time we’ve included some specific tools (the water bag, the poles, etc.) and some more particular exercises (ground fighting 6DKF’s forms, etc.), do not worry, we will see everything with specific articles.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].