The evolution of a martial art
Most ancient martial arts are born as improvisation / adaptation but with the time, they have been:
- Refined (good)
- Hardened (bad)
Note – This article has been asked by one of our Core Course practitioners on Patreon (see how to attend our home study classes here Learn Kung Fu online: a beginner-to-expert course).
The core characteristic of 6 Dragons Kung Fu is that it has been designed to be (and remain) “liquid”, it:
- Primarily, aims to fit its methods to the practitioner (read The 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s way)
- Only in a second time, aims to fit the practitioner to its methods (when he has already experimented with an instinctive approach, read The difference between 6DKF and other martial arts)
A note by Master Kongling – A figurative example to be clearer: if martial arts were clothes, it could be said that the “classic approach” corresponds to a one-size-fits-all, the 6 Dragons Kung Fu to a tailored suit (read also A 6DKF for each one).
The only way to learn our Kung Fu
Anyone can study hard for a few days to store the theory of our system in his mind but those people could never claim to truly know it (read How to learn faster).
The only type of practitioner who can access the real heart of our style is the one that blends himself with the practice (read You can call yourself a 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s practitioner if…), the one who works focusing daily on:
A note by Master Kongling – 6 Dragons Kung Fu does not reside in what is taught but in what is learned, through deep practical experience.
In our method, we always have three teachers:
- The past (the great masters)
- The present (our trial and error)
- The future (our personal and unique synthesis of past and present)
In-depth video courses
- Basic 6 Dragons Kung Fu Exercises – The core practices to develop real martial skills
- Basic free hand fighting techniques – A visual explanation of the combat techniques of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- How to start practicing from scratch – How to start to face the practice of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- Daily training: the right psychophysical effort – The correct amount of mental and physical work
Reply in the comments and share your experience:
- What is your opinion about our approach?
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].