In a nutshell: what is this video course about?
Hand grip strength conditioning course includes: exercises, tools and explanations to immediately initiate your hand grip conditioning path (even starting from scratch, with the right assessments you will not hurt yourself). To execute most of the combat techniques (or resist to them) it is incredibly useful (and in a lot of cases indispensable) to have a good grasping power.
The practices described in this guide must be performed with constancy and concentration because:
- They can make the difference between poor technique application (slipping hands, easy liberations, etc.) and full effectiveness (eg. practicing Chin Na)
- Hand grip related workouts can be counterproductive if done wrong (without the right workloads, focus and / or recovery times)
The goal: who is this course for?
This course is perfect for beginners / intermediate level practitioners: grip conditioning is fundamental not only in Kung Fu but also in the biggest part of all the other martial arts (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Jeet Kune Do, Silat, Karate, etc.) and in various sports (climbing, parkour, etc.).
This guide has been thought specifically for:
- The management of combat-related dynamics
- Prepare the hand for a gradual and safe effort
- Maximize grip strength for various tasks
- Develop progressive resistance (to grab, pull, maintain, etc.)
- Develop hand’s explosive power (to rapidly reach the highest tension)
- Resolve / prevent the possible problems (grip conditioning is dangerous)
- Start a never-ending path of strengthening
How to get the best results with this course
The exercises provided must be:
- Studied (look at them 3 times before trying to execute them)
- Executed periodically (at least 3 times per week)
- Not forced (graduality is the key to success)
Everything is explained in detail inside the course.
What are the contents of this video course?
In this guide to grip strengthening, you can rapidly:
- Learn what the correct characteristics of a real fighter’s grip are
- Learn the exercises, the routines and the right progression
- Learn what works, what not and why
- Learn how to increase your grasping capability
In this course you will not find:
- Fighting techniques (eg. Basic free hand fighting techniques)
How is the course structured?
- The course consists of various lessons
- The course starts within 48 working hours of confirmation of receipt of payment
- The course’s lessons are generally published every 3 working days
- You can access the next lesson only after having seen the previous one
- Do a check-up, do not buy this course and do not start the exercises without having obtained a positive opinion of your doctor
- The course includes exercises with specific training tools not provided with the course (but they are cheap and related to an advanced level)
The benefits: what are you waiting for?
Start your learning path now:
- At the end of the course, you will receive an official participation certificate (in printable PDF format), signed directly by Master Kongling
- You will be able to ask our instructors for explanations related to the topics of each lesson of the course
- Until this website (and your account) is active, you will have access to the course you have purchased
- You will be able to access all the updates that will (possibly) be made to this course for free
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].