Exercises, tools and explanations to immediately start your hand grip conditioning (even starting from scratch, with the right assessments you will not hurt yourself).
Grip conditioning is fundamental not only in Kung Fu but also in the biggest part of all the other martial arts (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Jeet Kune Do, Silat, etc.) and in various sports (climbing, parkour, etc.). To execute or resist any kind of joint lever, projection (etc.) it is indispensable to have a good grabbing power.
These practices must be performed with constancy and concentration because they can make the difference between poor technique application (slipping hands, easy liberations, etc.) and full effectiveness (eg. practicing Chin Na).
This guide has been thought specifically for:
- The management of combat-related dynamics
- Prepare the hand for a gradual and safe effort
- Maximize grip strength for various tasks
- Develop progressive resistance (to grab, pull, maintain, etc.)
- Develop hand’s explosive power (to rapidly reach the highest tension)
- Resolve / prevent the possible problems (grip conditioning is dangerous)
- Start a never-ending path of strengthening
- The course consists of various lessons
- The course starts within 48 working hours of confirmation of receipt of payment
- The course’s lessons are generally published every 3 working days
- You can access the next lesson only after having studied the previous one
- The course includes exercises with specific training tools not provided with the course (but they are cheap)
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.