In a nutshell: what is this video course about?
Diamond Finger conditioning course includes: the correct exercises and explanations to prepare your path to the Diamond Finger conditioning. Hit with the finger is not a constant in combat but there are situations where this kind of strikes can make the difference in terms of distance, precision, damage level (etc.).
The goal: who is this course for?
This course is for advanced / expert practitioners only: the Diamond Finger is an advanced skill, it requires a basic hand conditioning (see Hand grip strength conditioning) and can take you (after a long journey) to be able to hit your opponents with your fingers, thus exponentially increasing your combat effectiveness (power, elongation, unpredictability, pressure points reaching, Chin Na execution, etc.).
This guide has been thought specifically for:
- Prepare the fingers for a gradual and safe effort
- Calibrate the spatial intelligence in relation to the combat use of fingers
- Develop progressive resistance and knowledge of your body limits
- Develop finger’s explosive power (to add extra power to the attacks)
- Resolve / prevent the possible problems (Diamond Finger is a high-level skill and must be managed seriously)
- Start a never-ending path of strengthening (in this last phase we are talking about years)
How to get the best results with this course
The exercises provided must be:
- Studied (look at them 3 times before trying to execute them)
- Executed periodically (at least every 1-2 days)
- Not forced (graduality is the key to success)
Everything is explained in detail inside the course.
What are the contents of this video course?
In this guide to fingers strengthening, you can rapidly:
- Learn what is the conditioning path to follow
- Learn the correct exercises and methods
- Learn what works, what not and why
- Learn how to increase your fighting effectiveness
- Learn basic target striking
In this course you will not find:
- Advanced fighting techniques (this is not a pressure points / Chin Na guide)
How is the course structured?
- The course consists of various lessons
- The course starts within 48 working hours of confirmation of receipt of payment
- The course’s lessons are generally published every 3 working days
- You can access the next lesson only after having seen the previous one
- Do a check-up, do not buy this course and do not start the exercises without having obtained a positive opinion of your doctor
- Do not follow this course if you are a beginner (the hands of a good advanced practitioner are already partially conditioned)
- This is the 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s Diamond Finger and it is not the same as other martial arts
- These practices must be performed with constancy ( the skill must be maintained active) and concentration (this is a dangerous training)
The benefits: what are you waiting for?
Start your learning path now:
- At the end of the course, you will receive an official participation certificate (in printable PDF format), signed directly by Master Kongling
- You will be able to ask our instructors for explanations related to the topics of each lesson of the course
- Until this website (and your account) is active, you will have access to the course you have purchased
- You will be able to access all the updates that will (possibly) be made to this course for free
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].