After seeing roughly the difference between concatenate and sum the power of body elements we descend further into detail and begin to analyze the muscle chain.
As we have said, “concatenate” means to connect more adjacent body elements, do so the team muscular work gives a result higher than that given by the the individual one.
To do this we must:
- Describe in the air curving lines and not broken
- Being trained to move sequentially our muscles / limbs (each item that moves behind or ahead its “turn” can frustrate the entire motion)
- Being able to fight by limiting as possible the stiffness (it generates vibrations, hindrance forces in unfavorable directions)
Let’s imagine a sphere that runs on an inclined plan, the more the floor is smooth and free of obstacles, the more the ball will follow his path with the maximum power (without wasting energy).
More our body moves sequentially and harmonically higher will be the power that we can trigger (or better, the smaller will be the one that we will lose).
That we are talking about is not a technique that is simply to be understood and applied, it is the result of constant training and rarely makes sense if improvised.
Although it seems simple, without a long process of development and adaptation, the result will often be less than the power that we could trigger using a single limb (or slightly more powerful).
In the next article we will see what is the difference between the hard (or semi-hard) muscle chain and soft one.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].