A free mini-guide about how to correctly activate the kinetic chain
Note – This article has been asked by one of our Core Course practitioners on Patreon (see how to attend our home study classes here Learn Kung Fu online: a beginner-to-expert course).
- Dojo (guan): rules, respect and etiquette – The necessary safety and respect rules to be followed for a serious training
- How to correctly perform warm-up – Before starting any kind of martial activity it is mandatory to warm our body (to avoid injuries, etc.)
- How to correctly perform stretching – After a good warm-up we must perform a few elongations (with special attention to the limbs / joints involved)
Muscle chain: what is and how it works
- Sum and concatenate the power of body elements – A brief introduction to the use of the kinetic chain in martial arts
- Use the body power: the muscle chain – The starting point to learn to use the full power of our body
- The ultimate expression of the muscle chain – The best method of application of the kinetic chain in Kung Fu
- Muscle chain: the difference between rigid and soft – The difference between rigid and soft connection
- The Spiral Muscle Chain: twists and screws of the body – An advanced level of application of the muscle chain
Kinetic chain: how to correctly insert it in the muscle memory
- Breathing exercises – Everything starts from breathing, it is the guide of the entire path
- The 6DKF’s combat breathing – One type of breathing that helps to choose the pace of our movements
- The muscle memory – The implementation of the muscle chain must be instinctive and natural
- Same exercises, different execution – Why and how to avoid too repetitive muscle memory conditioning
Samples of application of the muscle chain in combat techniques
- How to punch (simple explanation) – How to throw a straight punch using the muscle chain
- How to kick (simple explanation) – How to throw a front kick using the muscle chain
- The secret for strong punches – A visual explanation of the punch’s basic muscle chain
- The secrets of a perfect front kick – A visual explanation of the kick’s basic muscle chain
Muscle chain exercises
- A breathing exercise to develop the 6DKF’s muscle chain – How to improve our body connections through breathing
- Exercise 1 for the abs to develop the muscle chain – An exercise to condition our body to connect harmoniously its elements
- Exercise 2 for the abs to develop the muscle chain – Another practice to improve the flow of the kinetic energy
In-depth video courses
- Basic 6 Dragons Kung Fu Exercises – The core practices of 6 Dragons Kung Fu, studied to develop naturally the muscle chain
- Advanced speed and reflexes training – A pro-level course for the combat speed improvement
- How to acquire special abilities – How to gain real martial skills that cannot be easily reproduced
- The 10 principles of Tai Chi – A simple explanation of the core concept of Tai Chi (Taiji)
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].