Let’s reassume the idea of receiving-processing of external impulses with one word: attention, pay attention. Attention is like a video camera:
- If we try to frame a too large portion of space we lose all the details
- If we zoom on a small area we see some details but we lose everything else
The conjurer who knows his craft does is drive the video camera. We must give a direction to the attention (the recording) and there will be no need to hide our actions.
To Guide, to direct attention is the most efficient and versatile method to perpetrate our deception. On the contrary, when the mind is active and knows what to reason on, when the view knows where to look, when hearing knows what to listen (and so on) is practically impossible to avoid the mental barriers of our opponents (even those of the less talented ones).
We must learn how to create or simply to exploit:
- The limits of the physical and / or mental point of view of our opponents
- Actions that attract so much attention as to obscure all that we can do collaterally
- A data overload (too many to be analyzed)
The basic idea is to maintain a recognizable logic on the surface to conceal what happens in depth.
In the next article we will analyze more in detail the moments when the brain capacity (the set of previous experience, quick thinking and reasoning method) can recognize the deception and when they can not.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].