The name 6 Dragons Kung Fu has a precise symbolic meaning: to reassume the 6 foundamental keys of our style.
These are the 6 immaginific dragons of our martial art:
- Agility, the snake devouring a scorpion and became a dragon
- Mind, the dragon-demon half man and half woman
- Strength, the dragon made of water that imprisoned the gorilla
- Resistance, the rats who stole the skin of a rhino and pretended to be a dragon
- Balance, the dragon-mantis who learned to move like a cat
- Space, the dragon with a thousand senses that perceived the universe and becomes nothing
These are the referring skills:
- Agility dominates speed, flexibility, flow, timing, use of weapons, reflexes, etc.
- Mind dominates techniques, self control, deception, logic, tactics, strategy, etc.
- Strength dominates breathing, Qi, power, body control, instinctive attack, etc.
- Resistance dominates mental / body conditioning, instinctive defense, surviving abilities, etc.
- Balance dominates equilibrium, rooting, states of interaction (solid, liquid, etc.), etc.
- Space dominates spatial intelligence, senses perception, constant attention, etc.
In these legendary figures resides and it is summed up the significance of the 6DKF’s teachings. The perfect practitioner needs to possess the skills of all the 6 dragons.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].