What kind of nunchaku can we use for sparring?
We have 2 options:
- If we want to do serious sparring with the Nunchaku it is better to wear full body protections (this way we can try to use light wood version)
- A good alternative is to use plastic / foam versions with cords (unfortunately they are, slow, easy to break and do not give any kind of pain signals)
We do not have to use heavy nunchaku, with chain, made of rigid plastic, wood or metal parts.
Why is this article so short?
This is a draft:
- If you want us to write the entire article vote it with sharing, likes, tweet (etc.)!
- With the social buttons below you can tell us you are interested in this topic!
- This way we will always publish first the contents that interest you most!
The more you vote, the sooner we will publish the complete article!
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].