A mini-guide on how to be ready for sudden combat
- Personal defense: the S.A.F.E. method – In self-defense, combat should be avoided as much as possible, it is the last option of a specific path
- Why martial arts do not work: 5 reasons – The weak points of the common martial art approach in real contexts
Note – This article has been asked by one of our Core Course practitioners on Patreon (see how to attend our home study classes here Learn Kung Fu online: a beginner-to-expert course).
- How to always be ready to fight – What does it mean to be prepared for combat in any situation (and how hard it is)
- Always be ready to fight: the mind – What are the mental requirements to be truly ready to fight anytime
- Always be ready to fight: the body – The necessary physical daily training to have at least one option to prevail / survive
- Be ready to fight: preparation – The correct path to be prepared for sudden self-defense situations
- Always be ready to fight: extreme conditions – Life vs death, how to (try to) face a struggle even in extreme conditions
In-depth video courses
- Self-Defense basics: how to – A complete video course about the fundamental aspects of self-defense
- Self-Defense: not violent Self-Preservation – Rules and tips to prevent the use of violence
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: 6dragonsku[email protected].