A mini-guide on how to be ready for sudden combat
- Personal defense: the S.A.F.E. method – In self-defense, combat should be avoided as much as possible, it is the last option of a specific path
- Why martial arts do not work: 5 reasons – The weak points of the common martial art approach in real contexts
- How to always be ready to fight – What does it mean to be prepared for combat in any situation (and how hard it is)
- Always be ready to fight: the mind – What are the mental requirements to be truly ready to fight anytime
- Always be ready to fight: the body – The necessary physical daily training to have at least one option to prevail / survive
- Be ready to fight: preparation – The correct path to be prepared for sudden self-defense situations
- Always be ready to fight: extreme conditions – Life vs death, how to (try to) face a struggle even in extreme conditions
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.