In a nutshell: what is this video course about?
Chin Na: Principles and Learning course includes: an explanation of what is the necessary preparation to effectively learn and correctly apply Chin Na (joint locks, breakings, etc.), the core principles, the basic techniques, how and when it is correct to use them. We have created this guide because, without a step by step path that starts from scratch, it is very difficult (if not impossible) to reach the capability to use Chin Na in a real context.
Whoever follows these explanations with the right attention to the details, dedication and patience, gains the right knowledge to train and master Chin Na techniques.
The goal: who is this course for?
This course is perfect for beginners / intermediate level practitioners: these techniques (and the related training) must be performed with regularity and deep concentration; the combat effectiveness of what we teach is proportional to the understanding of the key points of each practice.
Unlike many other fighting techniques (striking, throws, etc.), Chin Na can be applied at different levels:
- To control an opponent without forcibly having to harm him (for low risk situations)
- To cause secondary damage but such as to block the continuation of the struggle (for medium risk situations)
- Cause real damages (for extreme self-defense situations)
A note by Master Kongling – Although the Chi Na are very powerful techniques, in ancient China they were considered “compassionate”, precisely because of their gradual applicability. They gave (and give) the chance to win a fight without necessarily taking the life of the opponent.
How to get the best results with this course
The practices provided must be:
- Deeply studied (initially, it will be not easy at all, look at them 3-6 times before trying to execute them)
- Understood (every Chin Na technique can be performed even without muscle strength but only if its principles are mastered)
- Executed periodically (after the course, at least every 3-7 days)
Everything is explained in detail inside the course.
What are the contents of this video course?
In this guide to the fundamental Chin Na concepts, you can rapidly:
- Learn how it is possible for a physically less strong person to prevail even over a stronger one
- Learn what are the necessary capabilities to gain to work with the Chin Na
- Learn the core principles at the base of all the Chin Na techniques
- Learn the basic Chin Na techniques (through which it is possible to access to all the others)
- Learn what works, what not and why (how / when is good to apply a Chin Na)
- Learn the gradual application (to have proportional self-defense reactions)
- Learn how to develop and maintain active the new knowledge acquired
In this course you will not find:
- Other combat techniques (see Basic free hand fighting techniques)
- Martial exercises (see Basic 6 Dragons Kung Fu Exercises)
- Handgrip conditioning (see Hand grip strength conditioning)
- Advanced techniques (pressure points, countermoves, etc.)
How is the course structured?
- The course consists of various lessons
- The course starts within 48 working hours of confirmation of receipt of payment
- The course’s lessons are generally published every 3 working days
- You can access the next lesson only after having seen the previous one
- Do a check-up, do not buy this course and do not start the exercises without having obtained a positive opinion of your doctor
The benefits: what are you waiting for?
Start your learning path now:
- At the end of the course, you will receive an official participation certificate (in printable PDF format), signed directly by Master Kongling
- You will be able to ask our instructors for explanations related to the topics of each lesson of the course
- Until this website (and your account) is active, you will have access to the course you have purchased
- You will be able to access all the updates that will (possibly) be made to this course for free
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].