News: what we have done in the last months
- We have created a starting page that allows you to easily access all the resource of the website, a sort of map to navigate it more rapidly (read Free Kung Fu lessons)
- We have started publishing a free video course about safety during training (see How to start training [ Free video course ])
- We have updated the 40% of the oldest¬ contents of the website (trying to make them more readable, adding details and correcting the errors)
- We have converted the site to support HTTPS (SSL) to guarantee you a higher security level for your transactions in our video courses shop
- We have solved the problems related to a big data loss in October¬†/ December that has forced us to stop the publishing of new lessons and videos
What we are doing
- We have recovered the publication of the online complete Kung Fu course with the first lessons of the 8th chapter (readable as a¬†preview for 6DKF’s supporters on our Patreon page)
- We have decided to regularly publish free videos (tutorial, explanations, examples, etc.), in the next few days we will start to upload them on our Youtube channel (even them are visible as a¬†preview on Patreon)
- Due to the success of the premium video courses in the past year, we have prepared some more (one of them will probably be¬†about the basics of Chin Na, read Chin Na)
- We are grouping the articles in small guides to make our Kung Fu (concepts, principles, exercises, etc.) more accessible
What we are planning to do in the next few months
- We want to create a complete course with theory and practice of 6 Dragons Kung Fu (daily training sessions,¬†theory, etc., the same path of the guan’s students)
- This year we plan to finish updating the oldest articles to guarantee you a more user-friendly approach to the knowledge that we share
- We want to create a weekly newsletter with all of our new daily contents (lessons, guides, articles, videos, schemes, infographics, etc.)
- We plan to offer the option to buy some of the equipment¬†of 6 Dragons Kung Fu (both the basic one, both the complete, read The basic equipment for training in 6DKF)
- We plan to make more simple to visit our website from smart devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
Thanks for your support, thanks for the incredible growth that in the past year you have allowed us.
We work with passion dedicating our entire days to the diffusion of 6 Dragons Kung Fu (if you want to know how to sustain us read the article¬ 6 Dragons Kung Fu on Patreon).¬†If you have suggestions, ideas or errors to indicate, feel free to write us at [email protected].
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.