Who is 6 Dragons Kung Fu for?
This course starts from the ABC of 6 Dragons Kung Fu and arrives at its highest martial expression.
A note by Master Kongling – I have decided for no limitations, no secrets: it’s up to you to decide the level and the goals you want to reach.
This complete guide to our Kung Fu is designed to:
- Help those who already practice a martial art but feel incomplete or, in any case, want to go “beyond” (expanding their practice with different / new visions and concepts)
- Help who is tired of being a slave to the classical “gym-system” where the growth is conditioned by limited times, no deepening and bad or incompetent instructors (read Recognize a good / bad master: 5 characteristics)
- Help who, child or elder, starts from scratch but wants to reach his own personal excellence (in terms of martial growth, read How to start practicing from scratch)
- Help those who want, at the same time, to grow technically and athletically but at their own pace (read The difference between 6DKF and other martial arts)
- Help those who have real need to defend themselves (or others) in contextualized personal defense situations (based on effectiveness and on a scientific customized preparation)
- Help professionals (eg. instructors, masters, athletes, trainers, etc.) to differentiate from the others by learning different / innovative skills, techniques, tactics, training methods (etc.)
- Help who has (or had) bad experiences / attitudes to stand up and build a solid and serene personality (both physically and mentally, read also Discipline is the key to freedom)
- Help who refuse violence (read The 6DKF’s diagram about the use of violence), who is searching for a different approach to meditation, harmony, health, peace, happiness, who needs new energies to spend in his own life
- Help especially those who simply want to practice martial arts but never had this opportunity (due to distance, economic impossibility, etc.)
Note – This article has been asked by one of our Core Course practitioners on Patreon (see how to attend our home study classes here Learn Kung Fu online: a beginner-to-expert course).
What 6 Dragons Kung Fu does for you and all the other students
- We Reply to all practitioners questions by E-Mail, on the Facebook 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s Fan Page (read All the 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s social pages and profiles) or on website’s comments (better)
- Every week we publish free articles and free lessons both practical and theoretical (we talk about 6 Dragons Kung Fu, other martial arts, specific workout, how to acquire real martial skills, etc.)
- We share tools, exercises and methodologies (some of them are new, some hard to find) for combat, self-defense, well-being, training, deception (etc.)
- We work specifically for those who want to practice each day, 365 days a year (read also Tips on how to stretch our training times)
Where do Master Kongling’s skills come from?
Each day I concentrate all my efforts on deepening, studying, organizing and experimenting concepts / ideas / tools from:
- The greatest masters of our time (through private lessons, full courses and seminars)
- The greatest masters of the past (through ancient original books / documents, direct inquiry and connections with descendants)
- The best combat systems (through books, private lessons, full courses and seminars)
- New methods (born from constant, intense and practical experience, made of continuous tests, errors and corrections)
Age, mental and physical requirements
Mentally Kung Fu is not for everyone but physically is within everyone’s reach: everyone who truly wants to practice.
6 Dragons Kung Fu is not for:
- Who is (ingenuously) searching for rapid tricks to win against everyone and beat 100 opponents with one finger
- Who is searching only for fake titles / belts / honors (read When a belt becomes a blindfold)
- Who wants to do a time-limited path (our Kung Fu is a life path)
About the age (read The right age to start practice):
- I know good masters that have started at the age of 35
- I know old masters extremely flexible even at the age of 70
- I know 6 years old phenomenal practitioners
But I’ve also seen:
- “Practitioners” with 15 years of practice unable of doing anything
- “Masters” with 30 years of practice unable to teach anything (read The characteristics of a true master)
- Kids too young to understand what they are doing rapidly leaving Kung Fu
You choose how far you want to go and your age (if you do not have serious physical problems), it’s the last of the problems. The real question is about discipline, concentration and preparation dear friend: if you have them, you will never have difficulties.
A note by Master Kongling – Probably an older man / woman will take 1-2 years to obtain certain kinds of flexibility and a young kid only a few weeks but at the same time, the younger practitioner will have many problems with some of the more technical concepts of our style, more accessible for an adult mind. In my experience who fails is who has simply passion and no self-discipline (read carefully Motivation: from passion to self-discipline).
- How to achieve our goals in life and in martial arts – The secret to reach our propositions
- A note about the practice of other martial arts – An article about the practice of other martial arts
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].