Kung Fu near me (a free online Kung Fu course)
How to train safely: how to start training
In this video are described the most important concepts for each practitioner who wants to start a serious martial arts training path.
- To introduce all the other courses, I have decided to create this one about safety
- The first thing you have to know before start training is that you have to do a check-up
- You have to go to your doctor, your family doctor and ask him to control your body: hearth, breath, past pathologies, past injuries (etc.)
- The second thing is to remember 4 words…
- The first is preparation: if you do not prepare yourself gradually through study and practice, at best you will not achieve your goal, at worst you will hurt yourself
- The second is discipline: training to achieve real skills does not last a week but every day of your life; if you are not able to accept this, please do not start training
- Three, concentration: if you can think to everything else during your training, you will not get your results, you are not training enough hard; if your mind is free to go anywhere, you are not training hard enough
- The last principle is determination: it is the summary of the other three; remember this word, because it is the key to achieve every possible goal of your life
- The video is provided with manually-created subtitles, in English and in Italian
- If you do not see the subtitles, you have to click on the relative icon on the bottom of the video area
In-depth courses and guides
- Basic 6 Dragons Kung Fu Exercises – A video course about the most important exercises of 6DKF
- Basic free hand fighting techniques – A learning path related to the basic combat techniques of 6DKF
Reply in the comments and share your experience:
- Are you ready to start a serious martial path?
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.