A mini-guide about multiple opponents fighting
- Personal defense: the S.A.F.E. method – To prevail against more than one opponent is almost impossible, let’s start to see how to behave
- Why martial arts do not work: 5 reasons – Without the correct daily preparation, martial arts are only a hobby
- How to fight with more than one opponent at the same time – A distinctive line between reality and fantasy
- Fight with multiple opponents: the different types – Not all the opponents are equal, not all the situation are the same
- Practical advice on how not deal with multiple opponents – The biggest error that you can make dealing with multiple adversaries
- Practical advice on how to deal with multiple opponents – A few useful tips about how to address a clash against more than one person
- How to face multiple opponents: movement and distance – The only way to survive is to correctly manage the space of the fighting scenario
- Face multiple opponents: environment and attackers – Not all the scenarios are the same, its elements (aggressors, inanimate elements, etc.) can drastically change our perspectives
- Fight with multiple opponents: attack and defense techniques – What kind of tactical choices we can make to try to save our life
- Face more than 1 opponent at the same time: final tips – A few conclusive ideas, thoughts and tips about how to manage more opponents at the same time
How to increase the chances of surviving:
- 4 Tips to effectively apply any fighting technique – Without these basic principles there is no effectiveness in techniques application
- How to use martial arts in a real fight – The correct learning path to convert what you train in something useful for self-defense
- Practical examples of daily training time subdivision – If you do not train every day, for at least 2-3 hours forget this guide
The most effective exercises for multiple opponents combat:
- Sparring type 4: multiple opponents – The only way to understand how can be difficult to face more than one person at the same time is to try it
- Sparring type 3: body defensive automation – If the attack can be more reasoned /tactical, the base of defense must be absolutely instinctive
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].