A mini-guide about the body states of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
Note – This article has been asked by one of our Core Course practitioners on Patreon (see how to attend our home study classes here Learn Kung Fu online: a beginner-to-expert course).
The Dragon Motion: what is and how to acquire it
- Dragon Motion: the swirling movements – A general introduction to this advanced combat technique
- The Dragon Motion: a first insight and 4 exercises – A second step toward the Dragon Motion
- How to Improve the 6DKF’s Dragon Motion – A third step to improve the quality of our flow
- Train wrists and arms with weights to get fluidity – How to prepare the upper limbs
- Air movements: the wind wake exercise – An exercise to check / improve the quality of our trajectories and build speed
- Water movements: the secrets paths exercise – Another good practice but this time to build strength
Dragon Motion with weapons
- The basics of short sticks: 5 basic exercises – The Dragon Motion can be executed also with weapons but it is a good training even freehand
- Sparring type 5: knife fighting – Another way to mechanize the swirling movements is to use them to spar with training knives
Dragon Motion’s practical applications
- Practical applications of the Dragon Motion – A few general examples of the most common applications of this technique
- Combat training: the speedball exercise – At the end of this video there is an advanced level application of the Dragon Motion
- Unpredictability: combine liquid and solid movements – The liquid attitude of the Dragon Motion
- The Spiral Muscle Chain: twists and screws of the body – An expert-level of application of the Dragon Motion
In-depth video courses
- Basic 6 Dragons Kung Fu Exercises – A complete explanation of the fundamental technical exercises of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- Basic free hand fighting techniques – All the core techniques of 6 Dragons Kung Fu
- The Muscle Chain (for martial arts) [MINI-GUIDE] – At the base of the effectiveness of the Dragon Motion
- All the skills of 6 Dragons Kung Fu – The complete list of all the capabilities that we teach
If you want to ask for specific articles or give priority to one that is already scheduled, read Learn Kung Fu online: request a specific article.
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].