Combat training (basic level)
An example of basic execution of Fabric Cloth exercise
In this video, we show a practical example of the Fabric Cloth practice (in the particular case, Master Kongling performs the basic version of the exercise).
This training is one of the fundamental technical exercises of 6 Dragons Kung Fu (read) and it promotes: speed, spatial intelligence, reflexes, stamina, touch and much more.
A note by Master Kongling – The method of execution demonstrated in the video (speed, moves, etc.) is not for beginners but the type of practice is very simple and accessible to everyone.
- This is one of the fundamental 6 Dragons Kung Fu practices (read Basic tools: the cloth)
- The first rule is that you cannot grab the fabric cloth
- The second rule is that you have not to make this practice easy
- The third rule is that if the cloth never falls, you are not training
- To deepen the topic read also The cloth training: deepening
- To see the same exercise performed with a weapon see 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s Fabric Cloth training with a Ninjato
In-depth courses and guides
- Basic 6 Dragons Kung Fu Exercises – A video course about the most important exercises of 6DKF
- Basic free hand fighting techniques – A learning path related to the basic combat techniques of 6DKF
Reply in the comments and share your experience:
- Can you manage the flow of the cloth?
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].