Combat training (intermediate level)
In this video, we show a practical example of the 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s reactive dummy training (read The 6DKF’s PVC wooden dummy). In the particular case, Master Kongling practice with an advanced configuration, ideal for intermediate / advanced practitioners (without the forearms covers, protections made of foam).
This exercise does not replace the classical Wing Chun wooden dummy (read The Wing Chun dummy) but it promotes: speed, concentration, spatial intelligence, spatial memory, adaptability, timing, automatic defense, precision, trapping, combat instinct and much more.
- The video is taken with a smartphone and it is quality is not so good
In-depth courses and guides
- Basic 6 Dragons Kung Fu Exercises – A video course about the most important exercises of 6DKF
- Basic free hand fighting techniques – A learning path related to the basic combat techniques of 6DKF
Reply in the comments and share your experience:
- What is your opinion on this PVC training dummy?
Author: Master KonglingFounder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important - Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other participants can be accepted. For more information write to: [email protected].