Let’s see some tricks to stretch our training time and get the 6DKF daily 3-4 hours as quick as possible:
- First we need to divide the muscular stress over the entire body in a fair
- When a muscle begins to lose performance we have to change exercise
- We must never get to experience pain, discomfort, cramps, etc.
- The only thing we have really to go beyond the limits is the discipline, never the body
- To avoid repetition, we have to change exercise every 10-20 minutes
- We have to opt for exercises with complex goals, the mind has to be involved as much as the body
Broadly we divide our training time in this order and with the following concentrations:
- 5-10% of the time warmup exercises or introductory (eg. stretching)
- 20-25% average effort exercises (eg. application techniques with a partner)
- 20-25% exercises with intense effort (eg. running with obstacles)
- 20-25% average effort exercises (eg. use of weapons)
- 20-25% exercises with very intense effort (eg. fight)
- 15-20% continuous non-strenuous exercises (eg. execution of sequences)
Following these tips we should finish the workout with enough energy for one last battle or to gradually add other 10 minutes (we can add, for example, 10 minutes per week).
After a good training we will sleep well and wake up totally refreshed, ready to expand our training times.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.