In 6 Dragons Kung Fu, we teach the basics of body control (inspired by Yoga, Shaolin, direct experience, etc.); from there anyone, with discipline, concentration and preparation, can try to reach his own objectives (potentially there are no limits).
We do not teach anything of spiritual, mystic and / or religious. For example, we talk about:
- Control of body temperature
- Control of mind states
- Various kinds of self-conditioning
In terms of advanced body control we start from these simple principles:
- Using as much as possible the Scientific Method works, it helps to discover lies, tricks and errors (read Measure ourselves with errors)
- If a normal person, trough the right training, can do one thing (with the same premises) we probably can also do it
- If our body is capable of doing one thing involuntary and without external help, it is possible (not certain) that it can do it also voluntarily
- Divergent thinking and experimentation is at the base of evolution, there are a lot of things that we can do and we do not know
We refuse certainties to embrace probabilities.
In this range of action, everyone can understand that there are a big amount of things (simple and hard) that, as human beings, we are capable to reach.
In the next part of this article, we will share some examples of advanced body control: vote for it!
Why is this article so short?
This is a draft:
- If you want us to write the entire article vote it with sharing, likes, tweet (etc.)!
- With the social buttons below you can tell us you are interested in this topic!
- This way we will always publish first the contents that interest you most!
The more you vote, the sooner we will publish the complete article!
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.