An example of a novice daily session of 6DKF (1 hour, individual, without specific tools / exercises):
- 5 minutes of slapping to the body (auto-inflicted, no vulnerables parts)
- 5 minutes of running (forward and backward direction)
- 5 minutes of free and fast punches combinations
- 5 minutes of free and fast kicks combinations
- 5 minutes of free and fast kicks / punches combinations
- 5 minutes of free and fast rotations with the rope (moving)
- 5 minutes of hard hitting of a tree with 2 Kali sticks
- 5 minutes of fallings and rollings (walking)
- 5 minutes of throwing rocks against a wall (with a specific target)
- 5 minutes of 360 body jumping rotations (on the Y axis)
- 5 minutes of vertical throw and soft recovering of a bottle of water (bending each time the knees to the ground)
- 5 minutes of abdominals
This is a good training for who is starting to know the 6DKF, it is not dangerous and it does require a medium effort. Even this time we have not included too specific tools, only specific exercises (throwing, etc.).
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.