An example of a novice daily session of 6DKF (1 hour, individual, without specific tools / exercises):
- 5 minutes of heating (free soft kicks and at the same time self-infliction of shots with arms, medium-low intensity)
- 5 minutes of poles training (soft, with arms and legs, eventually with protections)
- 5 minutes of free long jumping in all directions (rapid change)
- 5 minutes of fabric cloth training (arms only)
- 5 minutes of fabric cloth training (legs only)
- 5 minutes of fabric cloth training (legs and arms)
- 5 minutes of single long stick and fabric cloth
- 5 minutes of different running with the rope in our hand rotating freely (lateral, backward, etc.)
- 5 minutes of controlled fallings (in all directions)
- 5 minutes of abs (sequences of 25)
- 5 minutes of left arm against right arm (parries, deflections, locks, liberations, etc.)
- 5 minutes of fast punch sequences (25 for each one)
This is a good training for who is starting to know the 6DKF, it is not dangerous and it does require a medium effort. This time we have not included too specific tools, only specific exercises (arm against arm, etc.).
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.