An example of a novice daily session of 6DKF (1 hour, with a master / instructor, training partners, including some special / specific tools and exercises):
- 5 minutes of heating (running and kicking slender paired with fists)
- 5 minutes of fabric cloth training (arms only)
- 5 minutes of fabric cloth training (arms and legs)
- 5 minutes of moving alternating parries on the forearms with a partner (one go forward and one back off and vice versa)
- 5 minutes of fighting with 1 moving target hunging on an elastic rope (arms only)
- 5 minutes of fighting with 1 moving target hunging on an elastic rope (arms and legs)
- 5 minutes of single short stick with 1 moving target hunging on an elastic rope
- 5 minutes of sequences of pre-combined attacks with our partner (one uses the pao, one kicks and punches, next we change roles)
- 5 minutes of pre-combined sequences with the wooden dummy (kicks and punches)
- 5 minutes of basic rope rotations
- 10 minutes of study and application of techniques with our partner
This is a good training for who is starting to know the 6DKF, it is not dangerous and it does not require a big effort. Even this time we’ve included some specific tools (the wooden dummy, etc.) and some more particular exercises (6DKF’s techniques, etc.), not worry, we will see everything with specific articles.
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.